Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : So much has changed here
 RoyalView Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/9/2017 9:45:19 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalView Kennels Object to Post   

After a very long time of taking care of RL things, I have returned.
I am catching up on reading about the changes and such. There are a lot of new breeds that were not on here when I left.
I need some suggestions on which breed to start with.
I have already done Chinese Cresteds and Border Terriers, so not those two breeds.
I would like an easy to finish breed until I get back into the hang of the game.
Any help or suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks
RoyalView Kennels
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2017 9:09:20 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Don't rule out more difficult breeds. It's much easier to find majors in a popular breed vs a slower one.

That being said. I'd recommend taking a look at a few breeds.

Goldens - Quality is pretty tight and you should easily be able to get a show pup.

Aussies - Nice dogs are usually on the sales boards. Fully sessioned and ready to show by 20 days old. Majors everynight with access to decent handlers.

Standard Poodles - Majors every night. Easy to find a finishable dog.

American Cockers - Less busy breed. Kennels were helpful if you needed stock. Majors were a little less common but still relatively easy to finish a good one.

Will
 RoyalView Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2017 9:14:43 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalView Kennels Object to Post

Well that being said, I may have to try out one from each breed that you mentioned just to get the feel of the game again.
Thank you for the response.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.