Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Need help deciding breed!
 Creirwy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/11/2017 11:30:28 AM reply with quote send message to Creirwy Kennels Object to Post   

Hi guys,

New to the game (well I played years ago) and I'm looking for suggestions/help to get started! Looking to have two breeds, would love to help out in a less popular breed. So short list is no murdering competition, finishable, good community. Suggestions?
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2017 12:18:36 AM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Welcome back,
I just came back not to long ago myself happy :) been playing on and off for 12 yrs.

Lots of breeds need some help but I will only speak for the ones im active in happy :)

Great Pyrenees really need help
Cane Corso's need more people

Cane Corso breeders/kennels are really helpful and friendly and I dont really know any of the GP breeders at this point and truthfully there aren't many.

Cane's are in the low 96%
and GP's are anywhere from source to the middle 60%

I have a few kennels and several diff breeds, one of my fav breeds right now is the Afghans Im having a blast with them, I also really enjoy my Cane Corso's.

Its taking me much longer to really get into Aussies, GSD's, Danes, Collies, Alaskan Mal's and the Siberian Husky's but I love a good challenge happy :)

If you choose any of the breeds I have and need help getting started let me know.

Welcome back and good luck!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.