Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breed in need
 WesternStates
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/12/2017 11:00:00 AM reply with quote send message to WesternStates Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

-----
Last edited by WesternStates on 5/15/2017 8:46:36 AM
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/12/2017 12:15:09 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have Manchesters that could use another breeder, but I have also seen people looking for Low Chien breeders and I believe rat terriers, just scroll through the forum threads. I'd be happy to help you if you pick Manchesters. Good luck!

(my manchesters are under my other kennel, Squeaky318)

-----
Last edited by Imperial Afghans on 5/12/2017 12:15:40 PM
 speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2017 9:54:13 PM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

Silky Terriers, Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, KooikerHondjes
 Traditions
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2017 11:20:44 PM reply with quote send message to Traditions Object to Post

Affenpinschers

There's only two of us, we're both friendly, we haven't broken 89 SOP yet, and I've got lots of dogs I'd be willing to share.
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 7:53:26 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

We would love to have you in Lowchens! SOP's are quite low and one breeder is attempting to correct some areas so we don't have too high of inbreeding. It's a lot of fun because there is so much room to play. SOP's have just broken 80. LOTS of colors and even though no Picardy pics, one breeder has created her own and is happy to share. Only 3-4 active breeders.

Happy to help you get started! I have a few show quality pups available right now.
 WesternStates
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 8:46:05 AM reply with quote send message to WesternStates Object to Post

Thanks to all who responded to this post.
I will try these that I have now and see how it goes.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.