Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Anyone from Switserland speak English or have been to the US??
 Hottiegirl12
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2005 2:01:23 PM reply with quote send message to Hottiegirl12 Object to Post   

I have been to Switserland and was wondering if anyone has been to the US?? And if they speak English??
 akc_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2005 10:23:29 AM reply with quote send message to akc_kennels Object to Post

i am from sweden and i just moved to usa 4 weeks ago.
 akc_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2005 8:10:31 AM reply with quote send message to akc_kennels Object to Post

do you know what this means?
Jag fick 3 p med min egenuppfödda Shipperke! Det tycker jag är väldigt bra eftersom att det verkligen är tufft att komma fram i den rasen! Konkurransen är stenhård! Undra om hon kommer att få en till major? Hennes mamma fick bara en och jagade den sista förgäves...
 Enchanted Deserts
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2005 2:34:45 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Deserts Object to Post

I know i dont!
 akc_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/12/2005 4:01:46 PM reply with quote send message to akc_kennels Object to Post

srry i kind of been pver welmed with us home workw.
 daisy trails
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2006 8:42:53 PM reply with quote send message to daisy trails Object to Post

something about a mom and a sister
 akc_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2006 2:03:14 PM reply with quote send message to akc_kennels Object to Post

i have been over here for awihl and i am still get ing made fun by pppl
 Diamond Sky Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2006 10:56:37 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond Sky Kennels Object to Post

Don't know the language! I'm from the U.S. California to be exact. To ack kennel, I'm glad you moved here. Do you like it?
Allie
Sometimes I don't like it. Kinda plain sometimes. But other times I LOVE the U.S. It's like that.
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2006 7:25:39 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

i live in the us, it's pretty cool here.happy :)
 kehill
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2006 8:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to kehill Object to Post

i live in america!It's great here in verginia!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.