Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : In need of a challenge,Breed in need of you!
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/13/2017 9:33:08 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post   

Anyone up for a challenge,like little white clouds on wheels? Angels floating on clouds? Okay I'm out of cutesy slogans.We only have an top SOP of 88. exception of my 88.30 female who's under breeding age.We are in need of a few others dedicated to raising our SOP,most other Toys are at 90. & up! We would welcome anyone who's dedicated and we can get you started with a Breeding female &/or puppies (litters due Saturday! Please join us!
Contract me anytime here or a message! Thank you!
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2017 8:52:57 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

*bump*
We really need a few active players to join us,puppies available late tomorrow! Help us bring up the SOP to where most other Toy Breeds are.We are still between 86.50-88.
There's only 2 of us on daily so we would love some new active players to bring us up to where the other Toys are!
Message me any morning EST.
Getting desperate I went away for 5 years and came back to find still have All Time #1 is still my boy,from 2005ish!
We really need some people up for a challenge!
Barbara
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2017 1:24:58 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

I might be interested.

What are the issues with COI, if any?
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2017 8:09:44 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Just going to send you a pm.We would be sincerely happy to have another active player!
Barbara
We also have 5 litters due Wednesday so plenty of puppies and females to breed from if anyone else would consider us!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2017 7:12:53 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'd be happy to help out - I will see which kennel I can fit them in tomorrow and will then send you a msg from that kennel happy :)
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2017 8:24:43 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Just curious are you both the same player,or are there 2 different people interested? I sent Degree a message but if you're 2 different players that would be a big help! As of right now,I'm expecting 6 litters on Wednesday afternoon! Also I have 2 puppies un-named for sale but they're not even 87.SOP.I can spare their Moms though to any serious,active interested players! All my other females are bred until Wednesday! I was hoping to get a few people interested so I bred most my females,please message me so I know who's serious and PLEASE anyone else interested leave a message here or send a PM !!!
I am excited to get a few others up for the challenge to bring us up past a 90 SOP!
Sincerely,Barbara
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2017 11:33:59 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

I replied to you and no, me and Dalkeith and not the same kennel happy :)
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2017 9:27:48 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

This afternoon I'll have 6 litters drop,so plenty of new puppies,and with both Degree and Dalkeith giving us a hand,we hopefully will climb nearer to maybe a 90%SOP eventually! Anyone else who's up to the challenge,there will be many puppies available! We are able to finish late 86%,some 87%'s and 3 that have broke to 88%.Please anyone wanting to help and up for this challenge I'll have lots of puppies,just message me!
Barbara

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.