Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 18

Author Topic : Hej alla svenskar!
 Featherstone Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/28/2005 1:11:20 PM reply with quote send message to Featherstone Kennels Object to Post   

Ny här i Showdog! Kolla in min kennel, Featherstone happy :)

Martina
 pawprintskennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2006 3:30:55 PM reply with quote send message to pawprintskennel Object to Post

WHAT?!
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2006 4:39:45 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

If you don't speak Swedish, don't post.
 Roserosen27 Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 11:23:56 PM reply with quote send message to Roserosen27 Kennels Object to Post

something about showdog and a kennel name wink ;)
 Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2006 12:17:32 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Terriers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hej Martina! Välkommen sen att Showdog! Bortse från det ovan morons. laugh :D

Jag heter JD, av det 'Gift of a Thistle' kennels... Terriers, Pyrenees, Malamutes, Boxers, Poodles.

JD
 Kelpie Lover Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2006 6:12:45 PM reply with quote send message to Kelpie Lover Kennels Object to Post

Can somebody translate that please?
 Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2006 9:16:02 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Terriers Object to Post

If you can't read or understand Swedish, why are you reading in the Swedish Forum?

JD
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2006 9:21:40 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

posted by Featherstone Kennels
Kolla in min kennel, Featherstone happy :)

i think she said her kennel name was featherstone
 Kelpie Lover Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2006 9:07:27 AM reply with quote send message to Kelpie Lover Kennels Object to Post

posted by Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
If you can't read or understand Swedish, why are you reading in the Swedish Forum?

JD

Because I like to check out all of the fourms.
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 10:00:47 AM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

you seem to be quite attached to the sweedish forum and always want to understand what their saying. get a sweedish tutor.
 Kelpie Lover Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2006 9:19:38 AM reply with quote send message to Kelpie Lover Kennels Object to Post

posted by Rumor Dobes
you seem to be quite attached to the sweedish forum and always want to understand what their saying. get a sweedish tutor.
are you trying to mean or just give advice?
 akc_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 11:13:47 AM reply with quote send message to akc_kennels Object to Post

she did dhuurazz :p
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 11:54:29 AM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

i think she said something about us being morons.... *walk slowly away and slams into a wall and says "I soooo knew that was there!*
 Kelpie Lover Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 11:55:57 AM reply with quote send message to Kelpie Lover Kennels Object to Post

posted by akc_kennels
she did dhuurazz :p
I'm sooooooooooo confused!sad :(
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 12:13:43 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

posted by Kelpie Lover Kennels
posted by Rumor Dobes

neither maybe giving advice. sorry it sounded rude.
 Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 12:44:40 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

posted by FaerieDust Kennels
i think she said something about us being morons.... *walk slowly away and slams into a wall and says "I soooo knew that was there!*
lol
 Kelpie Lover Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2006 10:07:56 PM reply with quote send message to Kelpie Lover Kennels Object to Post

posted by Rumor Dobes
posted by Kelpie Lover Kennels
posted by Rumor Dobes

neither maybe giving advice. sorry it sounded rude.

It's okay! Are we friends now?
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2006 10:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

Hi! I can speak Swedish!

Hej!
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2006 10:38:43 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Jag heter Golden Hill Kennel!

Replies in this thread : 18

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.