Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Shows for 6/2
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2018 6:29:16 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post   

it's 6:30am Showdog time, does anyone have any results for today?
 otakuparadise
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 6:46:13 AM reply with quote send message to otakuparadise Object to Post

No show results and no sessions.
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 6:46:51 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Me neither
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 7:28:34 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

oh man, thanks for telling me about the sessions, i do the Assistants then later in the day i will enter shows but yeah none of my dogs got sessions either
sigh... patience is key
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 1:49:59 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Hmm, wonder if it's a repeat of the issue a few weeks ago. Anyone checked Sow-OtherAnimals?
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 4:17:50 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

only 1 of my dogs got fully session and 1 got 2 my others got zip nada nothing sad :( please only for today hopefully it will be working tomorrow correctly

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.