Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : upgrading question
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/14/2018 10:14:32 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post   

Hi Everyone!
I want to upgrade and start a breeding program i was wondering which should I go for, it would be for breeding and making a breed better
Thank You!
 Ying Yang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2018 10:31:54 AM reply with quote send message to Ying Yang Object to Post

Any type of subscription will do. If you are not sure if you are going to like the game you can opt for the 1 month subscription which will charge your PayPal once every month. If you really like the game and are planning to stay for a long time, you can cancel your monthly subscription and take a 6 month or yearly subscription which in the long run will make you save a little money.

All subscriptions give exactly the same privileges to your account.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2018 11:00:52 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

Thank You! i think I will go with Standard for a yr., I have been in this game awhile. So I will go for that

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.