Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 18

Author Topic : ponies/horses
 mollys kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/16/2006 12:45:34 PM reply with quote send message to mollys kennels Object to Post   

Does anyone else like horses or ponies I DO i'v had 3 on loan 1 called po i got her of loan coz she'd book me of all the time. 1 called Ainsley(i no it's a weird name) i had 2 give him up coz his owners wanted him back but hey i still ride him n last but not least 1 called midge(another weird name) i gave him up coz the owners were making me pay double of what i should of been paying so at the minute i'm ponyless.
 Freeways Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2006 1:46:06 PM reply with quote send message to Freeways Kennels Object to Post

I have 1 horse named Chiripa she is a Flea Bitten Paso Fino about 14.5hh gaited,
and is broken in Western or English (but I like English soo that's what we ride.)

And she is mostly just a trail horse and lesson horse but I love her to death alone wiht my dogs!

Here's a pic of her
i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/CyGars_Kennels/DSCN0615.jpg

Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2006 4:36:33 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I look after 3 horses every day

Dexter : 17.2hh Hanoverian dressage champion
Folly : 15.2hh Cob x thoroughbred 28 years old
Mickie : 12.2hh Welsh section A

and two pure bred arabs and a pure thoroughbred every 2 weeks or so with my sis...happy :)

mollys kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2006 2:12:00 PM reply with quote send message to mollys kennels Object to Post

freeway kennels ur pony is so sweet orrrr im ment to be getting my own for christmas i love poies to pieces
 Prettysheepie
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2006 7:24:48 AM reply with quote send message to Prettysheepie Object to Post

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX
 Klistek-Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2006 12:50:28 PM reply with quote send message to Klistek-Kennels Object to Post

Chiripa is beautiful!

I love them, and ride every other week. We can't afford a horse right now sad :(

xxx
 Champion Show Dogs153786
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2006 1:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to Champion Show Dogs153786 Object to Post

I have two horses!!

Rex- 16h retired race horse!!

Genny- gaited tennessee Walking horse! Retired Show horse but I use her in 4-h!!

I love my horses they are the best!!!!
 PDTB12
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2006 3:13:45 PM reply with quote send message to PDTB12 Object to Post

I loooove them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have a horse because we dont have the money but I do take lessons.

happy :)PDhappy :)
 PDTB12
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2006 12:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to PDTB12 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My best friend got a horse 2 weeks ago named tiny its a wierd name becase shes about 1,500 pd. away from tiny.happy :)She told me the other day that shes 2 fat!She doesnt fit under the saddle!So my friends and I call her Tiny A.K.A Fatey!My friend pinches you realy hard on the neck when you do but we havent gotten the message!
 Golden Valley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2006 7:26:31 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Valley Cockers Object to Post

I have three horse.

My mums 14.2hh Flea bitten grey Arabian Mare called Duchess.

My chestnut miniature shetland Bumble Bee!

And my horse a 14.2hh Chestnut Irish Gelding who I event. He's so cheeky and really talented. Sorry the pic is so blurry of him
i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/XxBumble__BeeXx/Whiskey015.jpg
 Alsokaro
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2006 10:29:14 AM reply with quote send message to Alsokaro Object to Post

We've got 5 at the moment:

Bertie- 1 of mine, a 14.2hh Welsh Cob Dressage pony
Hope- also mine, a 15.3hh WB/AA, 5 years old, also for dressage
Abi- my sister's 16.1hh ISH eventer
Dadgi- my mum and dads 16hh IDx
Dawn- 16.1hh TB broodmare (she's in foal for the first time, to Mill Law), fingers x-ed the foal's due in May!

We love them all to bits, although we're selling Bertie this Autumn sad :(
 PDTB12
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2006 4:45:49 PM reply with quote send message to PDTB12 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 PDTB12
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2006 4:47:04 PM reply with quote send message to PDTB12 Object to Post

posted by Golden Valley Cockers
I have three horse.

My mums 14.2hh Flea bitten grey Arabian Mare called Duchess.

My chestnut miniature shetland Bumble Bee!

And my horse a 14.2hh Chestnut Irish Gelding who I event. He's so cheeky and really talented. Sorry the pic is so blurry of him
i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/XxBumble__BeeXx/Whiskey015.jpg

Hes sooo pretty I wish I had a horse like that!
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2006 2:15:27 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

I now loan this little dude. He's only 11.2hh but hell does he fly! He has no saddle at the moment, but I galloped him, and wow!

He's soooo cute, and called Smokey.

He beat a 16hh horse!

Impressively Loved
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2006 9:12:22 AM reply with quote send message to Impressively Loved Object to Post

I have:

Magic a gelding half Paso Fino half Quarter Horse with Impressive(hints name) blood lines. I love him to death!!!

Impress
 Lagana Beach Shelties
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2006 9:12:53 AM reply with quote send message to Lagana Beach Shelties Object to Post

i do like horses but don't have any!
LOL
Live in Town
andrew
 Chalkie
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2006 4:39:51 AM reply with quote send message to Chalkie Object to Post

i love horses!!
i have a cute horse called tikye(another weird name)
he is 14.2.
i look after a 16 hand horse for a friend as well
 BeatYouPawsDown
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 12:27:17 PM reply with quote send message to BeatYouPawsDown Object to Post

I have 2 ponies, one 14.1hh bay gelding called badger whom has taken me to elementary dressage. The other one is an 11.3hh skewbald gelding called Tommy who is ridden by my little sister!!

Chloe
 GinaGeo
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2007 2:30:39 PM reply with quote send message to GinaGeo Object to Post

I have one 14.2hh appaloosa x arab Gelding, called Sultan but just Sully for short.

Replies in this thread : 18

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.