Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Session/Salary Settings?
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/20/2019 12:45:49 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post   

Hi all,

Could someone tell me which salary/session setting I am currently on? I get 20 sessions and a roughly $9 salary twice.

What do you all prefer to use? Is it true that you get 48 sessions if you choose the 12 session option? By my math that would earn a lot more money than I'm currently on, but I'm not even sure where the 20 sessions are coming from lol.

Thanks,
Beau
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2019 11:12:37 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes, selling 48 sessions gives you the best cash return. I believe most folks are using that setting.

Due to system glitches some time ago, everyone got their sessions doubled. Basics went from 5 to 10, subscribers went from 12 to 24. It was never turn back. Then there was another issue, so they were doubled again. Basics get 20, subscribes get 48.

When Admin asked if we wanted to keep that or turn it back I believe it was overwhelmingly for keeping them.

If you were a Basic and then subscribed, you need to change the Salary/Sessions setting to all Sessions. I don't believe it automatically changes when you subscribe. Go to the "My Account" link, top left in the dark box just above your balance.
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2019 2:24:21 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Thanks! Yes, I let all my subscriptions drop awhile back and just resubscribed. I’ll update my settings now.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2019 8:53:07 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I am going to be doing all sessions with no salary here soon. I was having an issue where it wasn't giving me the correct amount of sessions, but it's back to normal now.
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2019 10:49:56 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

I switched to all sessions a few days ago, but for whatever reason my sessions didn't sell yesterday? I am 99.9% sure I logged in and put them up for sale. Other than that it is definitely making me more money though.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.