Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

PrimeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2007 6:48:05 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post

I can't believe Sundance left 2 weeks ago... *crys heart out*
 Midnight Moonlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 4:18:36 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

posted by LoCo Pups
Blake's ok but I'm in love with Melinda! I voted so many times! I think she's down right fantastic!
Me LOVE Blake! As for Melinda...my sister and I HATE her-she's amazing, that's for SURE, but...she has, like, NO neck! It scares me. She is REALLY talented, though...

I like:

Jordin
Lekeisha (sp?)
Phil
Chris (curly hair)
BLAKE!

this year

Last year, I liked:

Kellie
Taylor
Chris
Mandisa
Bucky
Lisa
 Southern Gal Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 4:52:36 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Gal Kennels Object to Post

BLAKE ROCKS!!!
 PrimeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 7:50:21 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post

posted by Midnight Moonlight Kennels
posted by LoCo Pups
Blake's ok but I'm in love with Melinda! I voted so many times! I think she's down right fantastic!
Me LOVE Blake! As for Melinda...my sister and I HATE her-she's amazing, that's for SURE, but...she has, like, NO neck! It scares me. She is REALLY talented, though...

I like:

Jordin
Lekeisha (sp?)
Phil
Chris (curly hair)
BLAKE

this year

Last year, I liked:

Kellie
Taylor
Chris
Mandisa
Bucky
Lisa

I agree with you on who you like this year, but did you like Sundance while he was on? He was my Idol!!!! I agree with you on Melinda, UGHH!!
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 4:20:42 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

posted by PrimeKennels
posted by Midnight Moonlight Kennels
posted by LoCo Pups

I like:

Jordin
Lekeisha (sp?)
Phil
Chris (curly hair)
BLAKE

this year

Last year, I liked:

Kellie
Taylor
Chris
Mandisa
Bucky
Lisa

I agree with you on who you like this year, but did you like Sundance while he was on? He was my Idol!!!! I agree with you on Melinda, UGHH!!

Sundance? YEAH!

OMG!OMG!OMG! I'M GOING TO A TAYLOR HICKS CONCERT APRIL 6! I THINK THE TICKETS ARE FRONT ROW!
 mufan
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 5:05:30 PM reply with quote send message to mufan Object to Post

I like Carrie Underwood and even though she didn't win I like Kellie Pickler (she has a CD Now)
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 6:31:19 PM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

No one knows true talent! Sanjaya S-U-C-K-S! (( Melinda is the best by far )) You know what Simon said in a people's magazine? He said that if Sanjaya wins, he's NOT coming back next year! It's not a show without Simon!
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 6:53:16 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

posted by LoCo Pups
No one knows true talent! Sanjaya S-U-C-K-S! (( Melinda is the best by far )) You know what Simon said in a people's magazine? He said that if Sanjaya wins, he's NOT coming back next year! It's not a show without Simon!
I know. I don't think Melinda's the BEST, but I do NOT want my Simon to go...sad :(
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 6:58:41 PM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know! I got so sad when I read that! Must be going now...1 minute to AMERICAN IDOL! Go LaKisha, Melinda and Phil!
 PrimeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2007 7:56:33 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post

posted by LoCo Pups
Your right. I H-A-T-E Sanjaya!!!!!!!! But alot of people like him so he has a good chance of getting pretty far. *sighs* *still crying because Sundance left*
 mufan
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2007 3:47:01 PM reply with quote send message to mufan Object to Post

Carrie Underwood and kellie Pickler (Kellie Pickler did not win)

Loco3
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2007 9:52:34 PM reply with quote send message to Loco3 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I like Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson only for singing, Taylor Hicks, and Reuben.

This season I like Jordin, Phil, Melinda, Blake, Sundance (even though he got voted off), Chris (even though he got voted off), and LaKisha.
 puppys_place_kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2007 12:16:32 AM reply with quote send message to puppys_place_kennel Object to Post

does anyone like simon? I read he's gay!! I can't blive that and he makes fun of other people!!
 Loco3
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2007 6:59:10 PM reply with quote send message to Loco3 Object to Post

posted by puppys_place_kennel
does anyone like simon? I read he's gay!! I can't blive that and he makes fun of other people!!
Where did you read that? I don't really like Simon, but I'm just wondering.
 brytheflea
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2007 9:18:45 PM reply with quote send message to brytheflea Object to Post

I kike Blake and Jordin and LaKisha. Sanjaya stinks! So does Melinda! Season 4 i liked Carrie and Kellie P. Last year i caught the McPhee-ver
 Sweetie_lace_kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2007 10:05:50 PM reply with quote send message to Sweetie_lace_kennel Object to Post

season 3 was asome! I like carrie underwood...I like bofore he cheats.....anyone eles like it??
 CooterPooter
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2007 10:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to CooterPooter Object to Post

Taylor hicks was really Bluesy!
 CooterPooter
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2007 11:26:56 PM reply with quote send message to CooterPooter Object to Post

Well he didn't win but I like Elliot Yamin.Has anyone heard his new albums?
 Winters Huskies
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 4:09:16 PM reply with quote send message to Winters Huskies Object to Post

I think Blake should've won ... Jordan Sparks sucks!!!! No offense to you guys (whoever likes her) it's just my state of opinion
 Moonlight Glow
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 5:40:54 PM reply with quote send message to Moonlight Glow Object to Post

Melinda looked like all she had was a head sitting on her shoulders!!!! And that hairstyle??/ Must go!!!!

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing