.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Stud on the List - $500 fee
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/26/2011 5:15:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10287742

Thats right ladies, this wonderful stud muffin is available now! Be the first bitch in your kennel to breed to this amazing example of a near perfect Lagotto Romagnolo.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2011 4:22:36 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

hahaha Liam.

Honestly I thought you had breed the new top SOP - I thought I might even have been looking at a 95!

Haha

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2011 5:41:11 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

laugh :D A 95 would be awesome. wink ;)

Actually right now Im kind of attempting to work with colors with source bitches and some CoD studs. OW, Orange and Browns. Would probably be easier if I had even the slightest clue about genetics though. *shrugs* Oh well. lol

But no, Freak On A Leash is just a SMIDGE under 95% SOP. But wow, he sure is a stunner. laugh :D

Liam
 Brocolitia
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 2:42:02 AM reply with quote send message to Brocolitia Object to Post

Sorry - I never would pay 500 Dollar stud fee - and than the risk to FH the complete litter.

In all my breeds I take 50,00 Dollar at maximum. Players choise the cheaper studs 3 - 5 times than one 1 times to a high price. My low stud fees don't have got anything to do with quality - in some breeds I have got the highest TOP SOP.

By the way, I'm a new bredder.

happy :) Iris
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 5:13:30 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Well for the record, Freak On A Leash is a joke as the lowest SOP in the game and I wouldnt expect anyone to pay $500 stud fee for a source dog... hence why he is on approval, any would be declined. Though I *am* planning on getting him finished so he tops the stud list for the breed. Exposure is everything. wink ;)

However, for the record, I've had CH Capt. Jean-Luc Picard used by others for both $750 and $500 stud fees as he was an insane jump in SOP for the breed - when he settled at 94.1, the rest of the breed had not even hit the 93's yet. He is now at $200 (as SOP's are rising now) and I have still had no problems on multiple occasions getting fees from his services. wink ;) His offspring list speaks for itself in his ability to produce puppies well worth his service fee.

Welcome to the breed.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.