Search

.com Forum · Affenpinscher

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Yishar Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 10:09:48 AM reply with quote send message to Yishar Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back happy :)

I have many, many higher SOP dogs and bitches available, some 11 days, some born today. Please offer what you can afford, $1 is fine. I cannot keep them all!

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Yishar+Kennel
 Yishar Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2019 8:46:05 AM reply with quote send message to Yishar Kennel Object to Post

Congrats today to our SDWC winners!

BOB: GCH Majestics Red Girl
BOS: CH Majestics Silver Button

--

Specialties hosted for the first three days of next month - please enter!

https://www.showdog.com/shows/?breeds=Affenpinscher
 Melancollies
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2019 2:16:48 PM reply with quote send message to Melancollies Object to Post

Congratulations, Majestic!

Thanks for the specialties, Yishar! I'll try to take care of my kennel limit, so I can enter them.
 torokiseru
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2019 11:34:59 AM reply with quote send message to torokiseru Object to Post

FYI I placed a 90.00 SOP dog up for sale.
 Yishar Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2019 5:06:22 PM reply with quote send message to Yishar Kennel Object to Post

Congrats to our November SDWC winners!

BOB: Bronze GCH Athena Bedtime
BOS: GCH Athena I Want The Job Done

Here's to next December! I'll be hosting more specialties this month.
 torokiseru
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2019 9:55:16 AM reply with quote send message to torokiseru Object to Post

Thanks, Yishar! happy :)

I've got another 90 SOP pup up for sale.
 Majestic Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2020 2:34:59 PM reply with quote send message to Majestic Wonders Object to Post

So Sorry everyone for randomly disappearing. Just bought a house and have been crazy busy with it! But i am back and my kennel is cleaned up with all studs available happy :) I will also start entering shows!

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.