Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2019 2:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

The reason I didn't renew my paid membership is because there are no bloodhound stud dogs available anymore lol
 Legendary Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2019 10:13:56 PM reply with quote send message to Legendary Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Jasper Kennel
The reason I didn't renew my paid membership is because there are no bloodhound stud dogs available anymore lol
That's a shame. Were you the last non source dog bloodhound breeder left?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16525479
I did find this guy in an old account. Only one I could find unfortunately.

-----
Last edited by Legendary Dogs on 8/5/2019 10:15:02 PM
 Crystal Lions
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2019 5:50:50 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Lions Object to Post

posted by Legendary Dogs
posted by Jasper Kennel
That's a shame. Were you the last non source dog bloodhound breeder left?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16525479
I did find this guy in an old account. Only one I could find unfortunately.

-----
Last edited by Legendary Dogs on 8/5/2019 10:15:02 PM

I was going to try to revive Bloodhounds, but with Jasper going Basic and not placing his only male up for stud, I am not too sure about my attempt now.

Although I did find another boy to use other than Winchester
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16590954

CLions
 Legendary Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2019 11:10:46 AM reply with quote send message to Legendary Dogs Object to Post

posted by Jasper Kennel
Jasper, would you be willing to sell one or 2 of the females and place your male up for stud? If the other breeder passes on them I would buy them just to help keep the breed going.
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2019 11:17:03 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll resubscribe and put my last male up for stud if I can find some outcross stock to breed my females to when I'm finished showing them.

The game automatically takes all your stud dogs down when you revert back to basic. I had some up for stud but they got taken down automatically. Since I was over the AU limit I had to forever home all my dogs that I wasn't showing.

-----
Last edited by Jasper Kennel on 8/7/2019 11:19:52 AM
 Crystal Lions
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2019 1:56:02 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Lions Object to Post

posted by Jasper Kennel
I'll resubscribe and put my last male up for stud if I can find some outcross stock to breed my females to when I'm finished showing them.

The game automatically takes all your stud dogs down when you revert back to basic. I had some up for stud but they got taken down automatically. Since I was over the AU limit I had to forever home all my dogs that I wasn't showing.

-----
Last edited by Jasper Kennel on 8/7/2019 11:19:52 AM

Messaged you
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2019 10:12:04 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

I placed my male up for stud. I bred one of my females and I'll place some pups up for sale after she has them.
 Crystal Lions
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2019 10:14:03 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Lions Object to Post

posted by Jasper Kennel
I placed my male up for stud. I bred one of my females and I'll place some pups up for sale after she has them.
Thank you, Jasper!
I will place my boys up for stud when they are old enough

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.