Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Third Row Production Sims
 Eternal Night Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/16/2019 6:10:56 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Night Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I was looking at all the sims that they had. I signed for all of them back in the day and I went to check on all of them and notice that most of the sites are either shut down or doesn't let me log in. I also enjoyed the other sites when I was active. Is ShowDog the only sim that's up and running for this company?

Edit; Will the other sites come back?

-----
Last edited by Eternal Night Kennel on 10/16/2019 6:16:19 PM

-----
Last edited by Eternal Night Kennel on 10/16/2019 6:16:33 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2019 10:05:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

ShowHorse is still active. There are few of use but we are trying to leep thingd going snd male it more interesting to lure back former players. We'd love you have you back! If you are interested in SH, give me a shout. I'll help you get started.

ShowRabbits is still going too as I believe ShowCattle is also.

ShowDog has the most active accounts with 960 at this time. ShowCattle has 825, ShowHorse 46 and ShowRabbits 32.

Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2019 8:52:46 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

I play show cattle and show dog.

I really like show cattle because there's always competition when showing in the breeds I'm involved in- It motivates you to keep breeding them better.

I have a basic show rabbit account but I ran out of coins so I can't do anything until someone buys some of my rabbits and I doubt anyone will because they aren't that great and they are oolllldddd, haha

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class