Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : How Did I Miss That
 tiamerou
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2019 11:06:37 PM reply with quote send message to tiamerou Object to Post   

Almost a month later, I noticed my dog won BIS at the Cup and is now an Int'l Champion.

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=September%202019%20Showdog.com%20World%20Cup

*delayed partying*

BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/25/2019 9:09:23 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Congrats
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2019 2:29:32 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I meant to come back and write more!

Winning BIS at SDWC is always a HUGE milestone in your SD history. It's one of the most cherished events in the game. Whenever you get a blah feeling while going through the daily grind of the game, remember that feeling! SDWC wins are always a great motivation to work towards.

Congratulations again! And welcome to the club, there are only 187 SDWC winners in the last 15+ years of the game. laugh :D

Will
 tiamerou
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2019 12:38:29 AM reply with quote send message to tiamerou Object to Post

Will, thank you. Your comment meant a lot.
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2019 1:19:48 PM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

Congrats

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.