.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Bottom of the list breeds
 ATL
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/23/2019 9:03:04 AM reply with quote send message to ATL Object to Post   

Hello all
I am looking to work on bringing these breeds back to the game and am wondering if there are any of the following breeds for sale?

Otterhound
Chihuahua
Lakeland Terrier
German Spitz
Akita
Briard
Miniature Poodle
Spinone Italiano
Vizsla
American Eskimo Dog
Boston Terrier

I do plan to be upgrading soon!
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 11:03:14 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

I will be upgraded at the end of this month to family, I would love to use my 5th kennel for Chihuahua
 El Dorado
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 11:08:26 AM reply with quote send message to El Dorado Object to Post

I will have 2 litters of Miniature Poodles available later this evening or tomorrow if you are interested
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 11:48:08 AM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

I just resubscribed. But most of my Mini Poodle stock is 200+ days old. Hopefully I can get some puppies in before the girls die. If you are serious, I can help since all my girls are ready to breed. Please PM.
 ATL
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 11:57:39 AM reply with quote send message to ATL Object to Post

posted by Mcintosh Kennel
I just resubscribed. But most of my Mini Poodle stock is 200+ days old. Hopefully I can get some puppies in before the girls die. If you are serious, I can help since all my girls are ready to breed. Please PM.
I sent you a PM
 ATL
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 11:58:10 AM reply with quote send message to ATL Object to Post

posted by El Dorado
I will have 2 litters of Miniature Poodles available later this evening or tomorrow if you are interested
I sent you a PM
 Maybels
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2019 7:35:29 PM reply with quote send message to Maybels Object to Post

I’ve just started a kennel of German spitz and Italian greyhounds. Looking for active breeders in both breeds
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2019 12:39:54 PM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

I'm currently working on vizslas, I've found some older studs but having to start with source females. I do have some gen 2 females if you want them, just PM me.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class