Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Searching for Giant Schnauzer
 Munchen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2019 8:34:48 AM reply with quote send message to Munchen Object to Post   

I appear to be the only person in this breed now u less anyone knows of any stud dogs out there I think I’m snookered sad :(
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 9:20:15 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Munchen
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2019 11:42:34 AM reply with quote send message to Munchen Object to Post

Thank you for the links . I have contacted blunotes and also a kennel called Hitari in the hopes they will either put up some nice studs or sell me some breeding stock. It’s so hard not to inbreed when you don’t appear to have anyone really active in the breed. Can see my coi going up big time if there’s no answer from these two kennels
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 3:50:51 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This kennel has some current sop studs... ETA: I see Comet beat me to these two studs.

Will

https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Bitte

-----
Last edited by BarStar on 12/2/2019 3:52:20 PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 3:51:49 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

And unless you are wanting to start from scratch... I'd dump the starters if you can find some stock from current breeders.

Will
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2019 3:32:15 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have some Giants. I have only been breeding and not showing because it seems that I am the only breeder right now. I can put a few up for sale with approval, If you want.
I have been considering leaving the breed, but just not ready to do so. Just been working at raising sop.

Blunotes

-----
Last edited by DoogieG6521 on 12/3/2019 4:20:38 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.