Search

.com Forum · English Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : im back!
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2020 3:02:48 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post   

I’m back to breeding English Cockers after a long hiatus and right before my original pups would have died, so I’m happy I didn’t lose my line completely. any updates?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/23/2020 12:00:19 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back!

I just in fact had a peek in your kennel and was pleased to see it was subbed and recently accessed.

I just did some work on mine - it's been sort of dormant due to overpopulation - again. Another session and a few more names to create and I'll be breeding again - everyone's too old.
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2020 1:39:18 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks! Now it’s just the matter of catching up with you guys. I’m so behind. It seems like our number of breeders have diminished?

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 1/23/2020 1:40:54 PM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.