Search

.com Forum · Terrier Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : RIP Bloo
 SirWalNa
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/19/2020 10:12:47 AM reply with quote send message to SirWalNa Object to Post   

She was a very old dog and I was excited to see her because she went back to my original (around 21st generation!) dogs from some time ago. I got a nice litter out of her and was able to bring in a bit of my old line to my new dogs. Thank you, Bloo!

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16474955
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2020 11:15:49 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

Awww So Sad when they go...But she had a good Long SD life!
 SirWalNa
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2020 3:27:12 PM reply with quote send message to SirWalNa Object to Post

She sure did! She languished in her old kennel before I bought her. After I bought her, I gave her good food and a little sessioning to give her a soft landing and bred her one time. I like to think she had a good retirement at my kennel and just curled up to pass in her sleep, the sound of her last puppies in her ears. Isn't it funny how we can give these dogs personalities? Maybe it's because I've had all my life and know how they might act when they're old?

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.