Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Leaving Game! :(
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2020 8:47:26 AM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm leaving the game, may come back at a later time or keep my accounts basic, just don't have time anymore sorry if you are interested in any of the dogs just send offers, my last day will be the 28th
Sukai
Kaze Arashi
Ayashi no Ceres
Hime View
and this one

-----
Last edited by Fairy Tail kennel on 2/24/2020 8:48:47 AM
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2020 6:54:47 AM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Sorry to see you go - but know how you feel. I'm barely keeping up with sessions let alone anything else.

Best wishes.
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2020 8:14:06 AM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

Thank you!
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2020 11:32:28 AM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

tomorrow is my last day, if anyone is interested in any dogs, the kennels are listed above, all dogs are for sale no approval required, i have contacted all breeders first either they got back to me or did not after some time, I also gave first choices to the original breeders and people in the breeds
Now there are still plenty of dogs left, I will come back after a month and whatever is left i will FH them except the males they will be put up for stud but still for sale.
Hope to see you all in a year hopefully
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2020 4:18:21 AM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

Aww! Sad to see you go. I hope you do well in your future endeavors!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.