Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : kennel closing
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/1/2020 1:22:21 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post   

I have decided to close my kennel. All dogs are for sale. Make the lowest offer you can. All remaining dogs will be fh March 4.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2020 1:24:40 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Always sad to see anyone leave. Life changes from time to time. Hope you can come back.
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2020 9:29:37 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

I have thought about this for a long time, and it was a hard decision to make. Life is taking me in new directions.
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2020 2:37:52 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

People will keep leaving whilst the game isn't running properly.

It feels like Jeff has lost interest but will let the game keep limping along whilst people are still prepared to pay

It's been on my mind for some time to throw in the towel.

My 3 month subscription is due at the end of the month. My decision is whether I reduce it to a 1 month subscription in the hope that I'm wrong and things suddenly improve or walk away now.
 Jolitar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2020 3:34:22 AM reply with quote send message to Jolitar Object to Post

There are so many glitches to work around that the game is becoming a chore rather than a pleasure.
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2020 12:29:47 PM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post

Sent a few offers - sorry to see you closing.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.