Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Litters delayed?
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/27/2020 8:15:59 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post   

Has anyone had problems with no litters being born or is it just me?
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2020 8:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

Hate to have to say it -- but it is another litter gone crazy. The kennel concerned has not been on for 3 days, so I don't know what can be done.
 Trip
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2020 10:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to Trip Object to Post

Has anyone contacted Jeff about this? Or do we just rely on one person to remove the extra puppies from their own kennel?
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2020 10:45:31 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

Being in Australia, I can't ring him and I don't know how else to do it. The kennel concerned has not been on for 3 days. If and when they do get on I am sure they would remove the litter/s. They have quite a few due themselves.

Update:

Something interesting is happening. I have checked the kennel concerned and each of the GSpitz litters are gradually being produced one after the other (with multiple puppies). There were five more litters due for this kennel when this all started. The large litters seem to be getting to a point and then stopping, and the next litter is then being whelped. There are now only two pregnant bitches left to go.

I am hoping that eventually the blockage will clear when, and if, the other two litters get through.

I have two German Spitz litters overdue. I am hoping they do not cause any issues. I had timed them to come during the Australian daytime, so I could FH any problems quickly, so as not to inconvenience other kennels. But these litters have delayed them and they may not come until very early morning Australian time. I will check these as soon as I can and will dispose of any trouble makers.

Sorry if mine cause any issues when they arrive, I had hoped, and timed it so they would arrive at a time I could keep an eye on them, but this has put them well behind.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 3/28/2020 5:24:23 AM
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2020 7:44:37 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

I hope it gets fixed soon. sad :(
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2020 9:41:37 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Me too, a litter was due yesterday
 Kombo
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2020 3:05:44 PM reply with quote send message to Kombo Object to Post

I have a litter that is late as well.

Question? And sorry if this upsets anyone....but

If Jeff can't fix the problem with the German Spitz then why are they being allowed to be bred or for that matter even in the game? Get rid of the problem before we all leave the game.

And to the kennels breeding them....why are you breeding them if you know there is a problem?...I went to the kennels it's not like you just stated in the game.

Definitely getting tired of it.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2020 3:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

I have just got up, about 6.30 Sunday morning, just to check litters, I have FHed one bitch and will do the next if need be. I had timed the litters so I could deal with them straight away, unfortunately bad luck stopped that.

Update:

My second litter is normal. There should be no more issues.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 3/28/2020 3:36:55 PM

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.