Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Old player, newfound interest.
 khaleesi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/19/2020 8:04:53 AM reply with quote send message to khaleesi Object to Post   

Hi everyone!

I used to play SD fairly regularly as a teenager and again in my early 20s. It popped into my mind for some reason, and I decided to take a gander. I'm disappointed to see Xoloitzcuintlis haven't been added but I digress!

I'm interested in playing again. I'd love to help in a breed that could use it. I'd also like to find a breed with some healthy competition that do well in shows to make some money as well. I really prefer breeds with color diversity.

My account is currently Basic but considering subscribing in a couple weeks.

Please give me any and all recommendations! You can also message me directly if you so choose. Thank you!
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2020 8:46:31 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Brussels Griffon are competitve at the group level (Toy). They come in rough and smooth in the colors of red, black, belge, & black and tan. I also have to say that the picture they have is adorable. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Silver Ring Kennel on 4/19/2020 8:46:53 AM
 batling
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2020 11:26:38 AM reply with quote send message to batling Object to Post

posted by Silver Ring Kennel
Brussels Griffon are competitve at the group level (Toy). They come in rough and smooth in the colors of red, black, belge, & black and tan. I also have to say that the picture they have is adorable. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Silver Ring Kennel on 4/19/2020 8:46:53 AM

Thank you for your reply! I sent you a message. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.