Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : What if we can see a decimal in the traits?
 Mamba
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/8/2020 3:30:35 PM reply with quote send message to Mamba Object to Post   

So instead of doing a reset, what if we get to see the decimal of the number of each trait? That way we can see what’s really hiding behind a perfect 10?
 Ardeshir
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2020 2:32:14 AM reply with quote send message to Ardeshir Object to Post

i like it
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2020 9:42:24 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Me too
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2020 9:52:45 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

First, I'd love to see us help find ways to help increase traffic to the website. Without more business that pays the bills, Jeff probably has other priorities.

Second, I'd love to see Jeff address known issues/glitches on the site. If there are finished breed pics waiting from Picardy, adding those would be a nice upgrade to the site. Fix the spitz starter issues. I am sure there are more escaping my memory at the moment.

Then we can start worrying about resets, adding new breeds, and other things that don't really help the overall existence and use of the game.

Will
 Ardeshir
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2020 7:17:42 AM reply with quote send message to Ardeshir Object to Post

If he cared, he'd have done it by now.

Never hurts to make suggestions.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.