Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Artists?
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2020 7:56:37 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

I have a number of breeds that don't have the Picardy pics....

Is there anyone who might be willing to tackle making some breed pics for those breeds? I wish I had the talent, but I don't.

pics would be posted on the breed forum and then everyone can use them if they want.

Is there anyone with skill and interest in doing something like this?

(I did email Jeff about the possibility of posting Picardy's pics so that individuals could use her pics but I didn't receive a reply.) At this point just trying to look at some other possible options.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2020 8:08:53 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Breeds of interest... (these are breeds I'm in - and I'd even be willing to pay for personalized art for my kennels with the different colors for quality pics)

Chinese Shar Pei
Chows
Lhasa Apso
Mini Poodle

Basset Hounds
Dachshunds

Chihuahua
Chinese Crested
Shih Tzu
Toy Poodle

Great Pyrenees

Breeds I've been in in the past that still need pics

St Bernards
Scottish Deerhounds
Old English Sheepdogs

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers

Any way -any artists out there?
Any interest?
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2020 12:11:08 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

You could venture into the Banner forum and see if any of the banner/pp makers are still active in the game.

That could be a good starting point.

Will

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.