Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Trying to save this disappearing breed.
 Killick
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/31/2020 9:35:28 AM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post   

Curly Coated Retrievers are a breed I played from about 2004 to 2015. This breed is dying out in the game.
I have started a Source breeding program.
If you have ANY Curly Coated Retrievers, I am willing to either use them as stud or purchase them. Boys or girls....doesn't matter.
Anything to help revive the breed.

There are 9 Curly Coats in the All Time Top Curly Coated Retrievers that I bred in my former SD life as CarrieCurl.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2020 5:05:23 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Did you try checking in your old kennel - perhaps there is one r two you sold that you can reclaim - they'd be rel old but maybe . . .
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2020 5:16:18 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yep. They are all deceased or FH'd. The last time I played those kennels was 2015 or 2016.
sad :(

Edit to add I can't even remember the passwords.....sigh
And it was a defunct email addy I no longer have access to.

-----
Last edited by Killick on 8/31/2020 5:17:25 PM

-----
Last edited by Killick on 8/31/2020 5:22:12 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2020 10:36:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Oh well. Someone has found an old girl for you. If you breed her I'll try to find a place for one of the pups - either gender to help the cause.

Good luck!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.