Search

.com Forum · Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : No data for GBGVs
 Killick
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2020 10:05:52 AM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post   

Also posted in Bug Reporting forum

I play GBVGs and I would love to know stats, preferences, kennels, etc in this breed.
None of these are set up/available for them. Perhaps a glitch, perhaps it was never set up. I do know there are other players as I am number 2 in the breed...... (LOL, not number one...yet.)

I hope to find out which traits have most importance so I can work on those traits

I wonder if other breeds have this issue too.

Cheers,
Carolyn

-----
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2020 10:18:24 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have been wanting to get into that breed, but that issue has turned me off...
It may stem from the hash mark in "Vendéen" that is causing the problem, since the other PBGV doesn't have a problem.

* edited cause I can't spell lol

-----
Last edited by Azawakh Inc. on 9/13/2020 10:21:17 AM
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2020 11:55:36 AM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

Cwn Bach Arbennig Cymru plays. Amoroso is taking a break so one player down.
I recently got into the breed and will continue to play.

Come on! Join us!

C
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2020 12:03:51 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

I would love to join y'all in the breed, but until the issue is fixed, I can wait.
I hate not knowing the Top Dogs and other stats that the breed page should display.
sad :( sad :( sad :(
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2020 7:01:15 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

You can still access stud, dogs for sale, and top dog info through the links on the left tool bar to the side.

I know it doesn't make up for the missing hub for the breed.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.