Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : *Kelpie* woo hoo 10 for head and gait!!!! take a look
 Much Loved
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/12/2006 1:23:09 AM reply with quote send message to Much Loved Object to Post   

Im so excited. Im not sure if 10's are common yet in this breed as no one answered my previous post, but, i finally got 2 pups with 10's for head. I was also lucky enough to settle a bitch with both 10's for head and gait!!

ML Lidea (10 H,G)
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4341947

ML Oscar (10 H)
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4341949

ML Oscar will be up for stud when he is of age for those of you that might like to try to obtain a 10 for head in your line.

Also, If anyone would like to breed a male with ML Lidea when she is ready; just email me and we can come to some sort of arrangement.
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2007 11:04:05 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Um, 10 in Head is great and all, but they have green and light blue everywhere els, which is, well, bad, ish. If you breed Good dogs, with a lot blue in them, they will turn out better. Pref, a lot of 9s, and 10, and 20s in the genes. But, I'm not expert in Kelpies, but I know green isn't good in any breed.
 Much Loved
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2007 9:11:27 PM reply with quote send message to Much Loved Object to Post

yes i know. i started from scratch so my dogs are not yet all blues. I am just working on 10's and head and gait in kelpies are great so i was just proud of what i had bred.....

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing