Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Suggestion needed
 olderminni7
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/27/2020 5:47:34 AM reply with quote send message to olderminni7 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Hey all, I am olderminni (New here). I need your help in one query hope you help. I found a fantastic breeder and I'm extremely interested in her puppies... however, they live way too far and I would need to have the puppy shipped (she's herself not very fond of it, and I don't blame her).

Does anyone have any experience with this? The closest airport is still 1h away too, and how do you let a young puppy out to pee when he's not completely vaccinated yet?
Some friends recommend me Citizenshipper service to ship my dog( www.citizenshipper.com/pet-transportation ). But i don't know much insights. So think to discuss with you guys first.

Any recommendation can be helpful.

Thank you for your support.

-----
Last edited by olderminni7 on 9/29/2020 10:17:53 AM
 Wikeen.
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2020 8:07:31 AM reply with quote send message to Wikeen. Object to Post

Hello! Congrats on your new puppy happy :)

There are a few ways to get a puppy if you don’t want to drive. You can look into a flight nanny if getting your puppy shipped. That way the puppy isn’t in Cargo and someone is with the puppy the whole flight. Flight nannies will hand you, your puppy at the airport.

There’s also ground transport. Then transporter gets the puppy from the breeders and delivers your puppy to your home. Any transporter you find I would research them and ask there prior clients about the process.

You can also drive. Not sure how long the drive would be but it’s usually the most affordable.
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2020 9:09:55 AM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You've not put where you are located but there are Facebook groups specifically for transporting pets so would suggest you ask there.

I've used a service to fly dogs across Canada during the pandemic (because airlines wouldn't allow direct booking). The best place to look for a bonded agent is the following website and search for one in your area. They will look after all the arrangements from collecting to delivery, you choose what service you want to pay for. A friend just shipped 3 pups from Canada to the US even with the border closed.

https://www.ipata.org/ipata-pet-shippers-air-and-ground

-----
Last edited by *WolfStar* on 9/28/2020 9:10:38 AM
 olderminni7
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2020 10:16:38 AM reply with quote send message to olderminni7 Object to Post

Thanks to both for you for your valuable suggestions
 Zooplall
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2021 3:54:10 AM reply with quote send message to Zooplall Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

cool https://www.google.ru/

-----
Last edited by Zooplall on 10/18/2021 3:54:27 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.