Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Charged entry fee for unentered dog
 Jovileaboxers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2020 11:26:01 AM reply with quote send message to Jovileaboxers Object to Post   

I bought a young puppy from another player. This puppy was unsessioned and just turned 14 days old today. I had an email from a judge that the dog wasn't well enough sessioned yet, and I was charged a $5 entry fee(dog excused). But....I did NOT enter this dog with my other entries, and she does not show up in my entries, nor does she have any show results on her page yet either.
Scratching my head here.
Charged entry fee for unentered dog
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2020 8:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

The dog was entered by its previous owner.

The dog was "in the ring" but the judge was not able to evaluate it therefore there was no result to report.

You were charged the entry fee because you were the owner at the time of the show. In realistic terms, you still get charged because the judge spent time trying to evaluate the entry.

In game terms, I think that there is an issue with dogs that are entered in shows and then sold - only the person who made the entry seems to be able to change/delete the entry. It's a little bit of a glitch but not one that arises all that often.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.