Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : All Studs now only $100 stud fee!
 ColorfulCreations
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/2/2007 6:07:00 PM reply with quote send message to ColorfulCreations Object to Post   

Just wanted to let everyone know that all my studs are now only $100 per breeding. I have had quite a success with Ch CC Number One Blue Kisses & Ch CC Arthurs One Violet Knight. They are repeatedly producing 88% and above SOP's and passing 10's in all the right places. I recently had two boys(CC Fancy Feet & CC Magic Mover) settle our to Mr. Knight with 10s in FQ(both,HQ(Fancy),GAIT(Magic),COAT(Both), SS(Both) and FEET(Fancy)!!!

Please stop by and check out the boys, let me know if you would like to breed to more than one bitch. We may be able to work something out so no one goes broke.

Also as soon as Magic and Fancy are 30 days old they will be up for $100 stud fee. Just keep in mind that they do have some low gens in the recent past, but they should still produce quality numbers.

ColorfulCreations

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.