Search

.com Forum · Belgian Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Returning User
 MagicWolf
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/15/2020 1:37:39 PM reply with quote send message to MagicWolf Object to Post   

I'm returning to the game after a long absence. I bred and showed Belgian Sheepdogs in here in the past and would like to get back into the breed, but of course all my old dogs are long dead. My account is curently heavily in debt so I can't do much, but I just wanted to say hi to the other breeders out there and to let you know I'm interested in some dog purchases and stud usage to get started. I have a second account (Silver Cloud, which specializes in source Great Pyrenese) that can buy/breed a few dogs until I get MagicWolf kennel back on its feet. If anyone has some nice show quality pups you'd be willing to part with, please message me or Silver Cloud. (note: there is also a user 'Silver Cloud Kennel' which is not me).Also if you're willing to put up any studs that would be great (there are a few out there, so thank you to those willing to share) happy :). Hoping to see you all at the shows soon and I'm glad to be back.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2020 4:59:32 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Glad you are back too but your account shouldn't be in debt, I don't think.
Someone just posted about the same thing and it was suggested she contact Jeff to get him to fix this.

I went into my friend's 2 kennels that have not been touched in years.
One has $23,000 and the other maybe $3000, I forget.

What was suggested also was to set sessions to All Sessions no Salary. you can sell sessions to make money.
Mostly they are $5/session but I have seen, in the wee hours of the morning...it is at $10/session.

Carol
 MagicWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2020 10:41:48 PM reply with quote send message to MagicWolf Object to Post

I sent an email to Jeff but haven't heard back. Sounds like he's not as active in here as he was years ago.

When I logged in I had some weird charges from October 2020 about a $25 fee for late withdrawal from the 2010 World Cup for a dog who died years ago (3 charges for the same thing repeated all on the same date) - not sure if there were any other weird charges like that which dropped off the list. I also wonder if I left a lot of dogs on expensive food or session bids or something that ate up the account before it went inactive. I accidentally set to salary when I came back on, not realizing we actually get 48 sessions now, but I can change it back to sessions in another few days, sounds like that is definitely the way to go. the login bonus will help too - that's something new that wasn't around when I was here last. Between the LB and the sessions I should be back in the black in about two weeks.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2020 11:24:25 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

You might try calling him. Phone number at the bottom of the page.

There have been some show glitches. None affected me though.
I know in a couple of shows, the judge gave BIS to a low SS source dog.

Haven’t seen that again.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.