Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : It'll be hard for anybody to give you good advice with no stats.
 Dingbest
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2021 8:12:17 PM reply with quote send message to Dingbest Object to Post   

It is important to finish A Fairy Tale Part II quest as it gives players access to this fairy ring transportation system. This will improve traveling quality since most of the hunting locations are near those rings. You might also wish to acquire Weight-reducing clothing since there'll be a whole lot of running involved with leveling Hunter. This sort of gear will lower player's weight which will result in more lasting stamina.

I tryed the choclate bar thing along with the granite item and they were not very good. I kill gloomy drags at heros guild and I will get an entire invy. I tryed black drags and that I murdered 5. Any idea how I could make money? Also where is the best spot to kill any sort of drags? I enjoy killing green and blue but I always get pk'ed at green drags. Any good spots to kill them? Also, maybe I can kill them at the location in that dungeon for the hero's pursuit (Perhaps not the guild I kill them the place where you fish that the eel's.) And where is the best spot to kill reds? I believe the hides will be the same as the bones so that will go really fast.

It'll be hard for anybody to give you good advice with no stats. From what I hear though: Greens - Wear cheap equipment, kill them at level 13 wilderness ~south-west of Edgeville for those who must (just try and locate an empty world), bring a teletab. Blue - There is always competition from the Taverly dungeon today (the one you were referring to fishing the eels from). However the source dungeon in there's 5-6 Blue Dragon spawns and isn't very crowded. I personally kill blue dragons , but it will need at least 60 dungeoneering.

Red - They are in the Brimhaven dungeon or Red Dragon Isle from the deep wilderness. Blacks - With no stats, and since you said you could only kill 5, I would not counsel you killing these . Please upgrade the initial post with your full stats the next time to check up on this thread. Thanks!

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. https://www.winrsgold.com/

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.