Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Why did you tell us all your stats?
 sunxuemei
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/4/2021 7:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to sunxuemei Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is it ok if I don't use pots or pray on low levelled stuff? A buddy of mine stated that I needed 55 crafting to make the slayer helm, even if I use points to understand how to create it. Is that true? Would Verac's armor be some good? It's high defence stats, and a fantastic prayer bonus. Can I substitute one for my own skillcape?

It is okay to jump on the prayer but it will not be too fast. Everyone's giving you advice for the fastest, most effective slaying... cutting corners will result in it being slower, even on lower leveled stuff. But hey, whatever suits you... well if you get like desert lizards or something Turael-tier then yeah you should be OK.

Utilizing full verac is just going to be more in repair expenses. Not really worth it, also less prayer in comparison to employing a proselyte platebody. Yes, black mask is ok. Infact, you ought to be sporting it unless you get an undead mission, in which case go with the salve amulet and whatever helmet you want. Another thing, you absolutely need to use a cannon whenever possible. Even in single battle areas it is possible to hide areas so the cannon can attack everything in the room regardless.

Also I'm going to indicate the Brackish Blade, unless the 500k for it is a lot of after all of the other stuff. Many monsters you get while slaying are weak to stab, and Brackish Blade is equivalent to some Dragon Scimitar except in stab rather than slash. It's an aggressive stab too so that you can indeed train strength. Really do indicate piety. It's amazing. Get 70 prayer once you've got the cash to do so. Also super sets are great.

Okay, about a week ago I decided to quit RuneScape because I was tired of Jagex simply being a comprehensive shizzle company, but, I think the match (and community) is okay. So, I'll be renewing my membership (expires on the 25th) and deciding to return. I am literally flat out bankrupt - sold everything of value on my account once I decided to quit - and I wish to make money like a NORMAL, PLAYER.
If you want to know more fun and interesting information in https://www.winrsgold.com/

-----
Last edited by sunxuemei on 2/4/2021 7:47:40 PM

Replies in this thread : 0

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.