Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : New Pyrenean Shepherd Club!
 Soise Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/9/2007 11:15:55 PM reply with quote send message to Soise Kennel Object to Post   

Hey guys! I've put together a site for the new SD Pyrenean Shepherd club! Check it out, and let me know if you want to join!

www.freewebs.com/sdpyrshepclub/

Also look for the banner contest post in the Banner Making Forum.

AND, please be aware that we are currently writing up a Code of Ethics for "Founding Members" of the club. This COE will most likely stipulate lowered stud fees and puppy prices for other members, commitment to mentoring new breeders, submission of foundation dogs to the database and promising to leave a club banner and page link in the slogan.

If these things sound good to you, please leave a message telling me you would like to join!
 Big Bark Kennel 101
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2007 11:22:30 PM reply with quote send message to Big Bark Kennel 101 Object to Post

That's nice!

Verry laied out.

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 1

Thread Closed

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.