Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for a small trimmer for tight corners
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/16/2021 12:49:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

Every time I trim my dogs faces I wish I had a small trimmer (battery/rechargeable would be great).

I have cockers. I need to trim into the stop between the eyes and down the nose under the eyes. I have used my regular clippers but they are (older) kind of heavy and I worry about a "slip". The perfect angle is not really possible.

Any suggestions? I've been looking at some of the men's trimmers and some for animals (between toes and ears sort of things) on Amazon.

Any suggestions?
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2021 5:49:21 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

I am looking as well.
My RL breeds are Newfoundland Dogs and Wire haired Dachshunds.

I use my big clippers for belly’s and butts ( along with thinning shears on butts), however, I am looking for small clipper too for feet. There must be e some good ones out there.
(Granted, I can use the big clippers on the Newf feet..LOL)

Cheers,
Carolyn
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2021 6:30:08 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I bought one off Amazon. Let me go check and hopefully I can post the link.

Carol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2021 6:33:19 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.