Search

Showdog.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Returning Player - Source Dogs?
 Keaira
Basic User
Posts : 78

System.__ComObject
5/27/2021 6:45:38 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post   

Hi all! I am returning from a long term hiatus and just upgraded my existing kennel from Basic to Standard again. Didn't there used to be a way for Standard users to buy additional source dogs...? Obviously I don't have any left right now, and I could sure use some!
 CityofDetroit
Premium Member
Posts : 34

Premium Member
5/27/2021 9:20:50 PM reply with quote send message to CityofDetroit Object to Post

Yes, click my kennel and scroll down- purchase started dogs should be at the very bottom right.
https://www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx
 Keaira
Basic User
Posts : 78

Basic User
5/28/2021 9:26:59 AM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

Thank you!! I'm glad I wasn't crazy after all!

Replies in this thread : 2

Post Reply

 



Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.