Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

BorderLineKennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2007 7:05:03 PM reply with quote send message to BorderLineKennels Object to Post

posted by Roaming Tazi Kennels
I've seen the movie and read the books.

THE MOVIE STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SOOOO disappointed in it. I could name a million things they did wrong. The book was fantastic though, and I am a total fan!! First of all, Roran leaves because he has work to save money, as to propose to Katrina, and for other noble reasons. In fact, he occupies most of the second book in his adventures on his way to save her when she is betrayed by her father, and kidnapped by the Razak. In the Movie, he leaves because he is scared of being recruited for war, and leaves to hide. I think the movie would've been a huge hit if Peter Jackson did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Tazi

tell me about it!
 Borderama Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2008 6:31:51 PM reply with quote send message to Borderama Kennel Object to Post

i LOVE the book!!! i agree that the movie wasnt as good as the ook, but i still like it. i want to know where they filmed it... it looks BEAUTIFUL
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2008 6:48:35 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

This post is 10 months old. No need to bump it.

Danielle
 ****Pawzy Girl****
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2008 6:44:36 PM reply with quote send message to ****Pawzy Girl**** Object to Post

i havent read the book yet, but i loved the movie!!!!!!!!!!! if there isnt a sequal movie im gunna die! what kinda of an ending was that without a sequal?????
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2008 6:47:35 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

Pawzy Girl, please check dates before you post.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2008 6:52:51 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

The just anonced the 3rd book. Its called Brisngr and its coming out September 20, 2008. (Please excuse my atrocios spelling)
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2008 6:55:45 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

For the third time, please dont bump old posts.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2008 5:50:04 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Happy_Hound_Kennel
For the third time, please dont bump old posts.
Why does it matter?
 Couture Cresteds
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2008 10:01:10 PM reply with quote send message to Couture Cresteds Object to Post

I thought it was kinda corny, but overall it was good. never read the book
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/4/2008 4:30:02 PM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

I'm reading the book right now, and I've seen the movie.

I didn't quite get the plot, though. I was too busy staring at Edward Speleers. LOL. 'Tis why I'm reading the book.

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing