Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Account
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/27/2021 11:29:46 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post   

is there a way I can delete/freeze/ban my account cause I've joined way too many games
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2021 10:29:40 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I am not aware of Jeff deleting accounts. Most players just stop playing when they leave the game.

Will
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2021 9:36:09 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post

posted by BarStar
I am not aware of Jeff deleting accounts. Most players just stop playing when they leave the game.

Will

Is there a way to change emails atleast?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2021 10:17:54 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

There does not seem to be a place to change your email connection however you could try contacting Admin and ask - pretty sure he has the ability.

There is a way to change your password under Account Settings.
 AlphaCursed
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2021 10:46:35 PM reply with quote send message to AlphaCursed Object to Post

How do I find the admins and is it possible I can just get a self ban so I can't use the account?
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 2:25:12 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Just stop using it.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 9:53:34 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

What Barstar said….Stop Using It.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/9/2021 10:58:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Contact information is at the bottom of the page.

You can also try Admin@ShowDog.com

Perhaps if you explained what the problem was . . .

Otherwise, just stop logging and it will go dormant.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing