Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Abilou Cocker Spaniels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 7:33:18 AM reply with quote send message to Abilou Cocker Spaniels Object to Post

I have 4 cocker spaniels, I breed/show/groom/train them. I have done well with my ickle boy Charlie who is a blue roan & tanhappy :)
 Dragons Night
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2007 12:15:37 PM reply with quote send message to Dragons Night Object to Post

I have a dax another dax a mini scnozer and Nova ducktolling retriever and a golden retriever (it IS alot of dogs but I live on a farm and on the farm it looks like there is room for 12 more dogs!)
 Cavalier Kingdom
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2007 1:58:42 PM reply with quote send message to Cavalier Kingdom Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i have a purebred Golden Retreiver. Her dad went to crufts but she was born with a jaw problem. but she is so laid back that she lets our duck sit on top of her and eat her fur!! She is called Amber. we did have a border collie called jake but he ate mums favourite plant and had to go back to his old owners.
 articblizzard
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2007 10:40:22 AM reply with quote send message to articblizzard Object to Post

I have two samoyeds who we show they are called Bodie and Max
 seawood
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2007 7:25:38 AM reply with quote send message to seawood Object to Post

I have a very photogenic ACD named Roux (pronounced Roo
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2007 3:01:46 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

I have mother and daughter Hungarian Vizsla (Csilla & Eszti). Eszti was 4th from 16 at Crufts in 2006.
I also have a Pharaoh Hound, Star. She won her Reserve CC at Birmingham National in May.
They are all spoilt rotten, allowed on the bed, go on holiday with us etc.
I'm off to fry eggs for their breakfast now.
Pam
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2007 3:01:46 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

I have mother and daughter Hungarian Vizsla (Csilla & Eszti). Eszti was 4th from 16 at Crufts in 2006.
I also have a Pharaoh Hound, Star. She won her Reserve CC at Birmingham National in May.
They are all spoilt rotten, allowed on the bed, go on holiday with us etc.
I'm off to fry eggs for their breakfast now.
Pam

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.