Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Norge Entry Service
 Norge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/5/2007 3:00:52 AM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post   

We have four family members are all playing this game and we do research together. Rather using a finishing kennel for this service we use a temporary password for your kennel. We enter your dog/dogs in just the right shows with the just the best judges and handlers available for each specific dog. You specify cost of shows and anything else you want. We charge $100 per dog.

If you are interested please let us know. Under this system we don't have to sell and buy back. The owner gets the full prestige for finishing a Ch. and any cash awards. If it is a stud dog you still get to breed to him and get any stud fees. On the other hand we don't do the sessioning so it costs less. We have references but you can see many of those in the Alpha Forum under the title entry service.

Robbie
 Corgi Crazy Type Of Person
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2007 7:11:06 AM reply with quote send message to Corgi Crazy Type Of Person Object to Post

Can you guys finish my dogs?
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2007 11:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am responding privately.

Robbie
 A Dog Is For Life? Of Course!
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2007 1:28:31 AM reply with quote send message to A Dog Is For Life? Of Course! Object to Post

I emailed you there!
 Grinding Rocks
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2007 6:48:57 AM reply with quote send message to Grinding Rocks Object to Post

I am waiting for my dogs, Geeks Brunhilda and Geeks Butterscotch Kiss to be fully sessioned.
 Norge
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2007 9:28:20 PM reply with quote send message to Norge Object to Post

We are waiting too. Dogs can still be entered for this nights shows. We are all caught up.

Robbie

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class