Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Tired Of This!!!
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/21/2007 4:34:41 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post   

In this forum people are rude to Canadians i've just seen a post that said "?" and said "I hate all Canadins ha ha ha ha i'm hilarious" one other title said "I Trust Canadians.Dog For Sale" then the inside said "I'll give it to anyone right now. I'm Canadian and proud of it". Does that mean they wouldn't sell their crappy gen 1 akitias to a Canadian for like $1000, $500, and $300?!Sorry for bashing people but, anyway their banned/lefted.
 Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:57:05 PM reply with quote send message to Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm tired of it too! Stereotyping has spread to the forums; if people cannot be respectful, then they shouldn't say anything at all!

*edit for spelling
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 5:21:42 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

Please pay no attention to any posts made by "smiths" (the one who had the "?" thread with the horrible remarks).

I've reported this user on other occasions, but they still come back. They have also posted that they hate Americans as well. It's just a flea looking to cause trouble.
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2007 2:48:31 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

posted by Shybade
Please pay no attention to any posts made by "smiths" (the one who had the "?" thread with the horrible remarks).

I've reported this user on other occasions, but they still come back. They have also posted that they hate Americans as well. It's just a flea looking to cause trouble.

Aren't they from the U.S. anyway? If so that's a nice way of discricing a troll!

-ADK
P.S.They got banned please tell me they don't have another account!!
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2007 2:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

They posted in the U.S. forum the most... www.showdog.com/login/philboard_read.aspx?id=125298 and click their recent post.
 Beagle Barn
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2007 4:17:19 PM reply with quote send message to Beagle Barn Object to Post

ummm... that's a post for some youtube video

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.