.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : My most trusted New World Coins seller - IGGM.com
 jamysen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/16/2022 9:50:37 PM reply with quote send message to jamysen Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

New World recently rolled out its latest update, patch 1.3.2. This update won't bring any new content to the game, but will tweak its endgame content and fix some persistent issues. This makes me want to buy New World Coins to encourage Amazon.

There are also some general updates and fixes that cause movement speed issues for players in PVP. For those involved in wars or invasions, New World allows us to participate in multiple events. That's all the changes in patch 1.3.2.

And I'm eagerly awaiting new content. But while I wait, I will keep an eye on the status of New World and buy New World Coins at https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins . This seller was recommended to me by my very good friend, and I have become their VIP member. Because it is trustworthy and provides us with a low price and a legal and secure trading system. I think every New World player can try it out.

-----
Last edited by jamysen on 2/17/2022 2:02:54 AM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.