Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : I know this has nothing to do with...
 Spirit Of The Wolf
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/21/2007 12:42:19 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Wolf Object to Post   

Hey,

I know this has nothing to do with dogs, but could you please keep me and my dad's side of the family in your prayers. The reason I am asking is because my Grandma has been sick for a very long time and she is dying.

The doctors say she will probably die within the next few days.sad :(*sniffle*

Katysad :(
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2007 1:05:30 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

you are in our thoughts
 Spirit Of The Wolf
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2007 1:49:06 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Wolf Object to Post

Hey,

I just got news from my cousin who lives up there. She said that there is less chance she will die because the docotor that is going to look at her this afternoon is highly recomended and is well respected for his work. No idea who it is.

Katy

That is a plus!
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2007 3:08:35 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

OH that is great news!!!! I will have my fingers crossed!!!!
 Spirit Of The Wolf
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2007 8:08:59 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Wolf Object to Post

Hey,

I have sad/good news. The good news is that she is no longer in pain. The bad news is that my grandpa had to pay more to lose her then to get her. They were married 54 years.

She died around lunch time. She took to gasps and then she was gone.

Katysad :(happy :)
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2007 12:09:11 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

oh i am so sad for your family..... i am glad she is at peace.
 brytheflea
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2007 12:24:24 AM reply with quote send message to brytheflea Object to Post

oh no....i was at a funeral just two days ago...if you lived in california, you might have heard about the brush fire that they found a woman laying face down in it. that was my cousin, she had four daughters starting at 19 going down to 11! sad :(
 brytheflea
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2007 12:24:51 AM reply with quote send message to brytheflea Object to Post

anyways....i feel for you
 Howdydodah123
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2007 12:54:43 AM reply with quote send message to Howdydodah123 Object to Post

at least people who die go into peace.
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2007 9:14:31 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

i feel for you good luck with him sad :(
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 4:16:58 AM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

If I had seen this sooner I would have prayed for you. But I am sorry for your loss. My great-grandmother die of cancer last year.
 Whispering Elms Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 6:05:31 AM reply with quote send message to Whispering Elms Kennels Object to Post

posted by Dragon_Dog
If I had seen this sooner I would have prayed for you. But I am sorry for your loss. My great-grandmother die of cancer last year.
Please check the date of the original post before you bump it up, especially with something like this. She died more than a month ago.

To the OP, I hope that your grieving is getting easier and I am sorry for your loss.
 Dragon_Dog
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2007 5:15:19 PM reply with quote send message to Dragon_Dog Object to Post

Yes I did check the date, and I have been on here a while. Maybe not that long, but a while.
 racket170
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2007 3:47:35 PM reply with quote send message to racket170 Object to Post

Sorry about your grandmother.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 3:20:03 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Spirit Of The Wolf
Hey,

I have sad/good news. The good news is that she is no longer in pain. The bad news is that my grandpa had to pay more to lose her then to get her. They were married 54 years.

She died around lunch time. She took to gasps and then she was gone.

Katysad :(happy :)

I know how you feel.
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2007 6:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

My grandma died almost a year ago so I know what its like. sad :( I hope it's been getting easier.
 Winters Huskies
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 4:01:59 PM reply with quote send message to Winters Huskies Object to Post

I'm so sorry for you, and your family, and your grandpa sad :(
 Midnight Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2007 7:47:17 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Dogs Object to Post

I'm so sorry for you. I know how crushed I would be if my dad's stepdad or if one of my grandmothers died.

Both of my granfathers are dead, one of cancer before I was even born (my grandma on that side is remmaried), and the other one died of a heart attack while he was playing golf when I was 9.

Midsad :(
 Olive Oil Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:52:54 PM reply with quote send message to Olive Oil Kennels Object to Post

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh im getting sick of all this death in the forums (this does not mean i am not sorry for you, cuz i am)
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:59:36 PM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

My great grandmother died earlier this year - very sad but sometimes you know its better that they go than live in pain!
Mine went to hospital as she had a bad fall - they did surgery and she ended up with spinal bleeding and would never have walked again(nobody told her though as she would of hated that) And she died a few weeks after. Im happier she is in peace and not having to suffer anymore.

Replies in this thread : 19

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.