Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dalmations
 Rigali Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/28/2007 3:29:42 PM reply with quote send message to Rigali Kennels Object to Post   

Hello Dal Fanciers,

I have been involved with breeding Golden Retrievers for quite some time now and am getting a name for myself there. Anywhow, I wish to also turn my attention to the wonderful Dalmation breed.

I don't know too much about the Dal breed, but I know I will catch on very quickly. I already know the extensive porcedures of breeding, showing, owning, and selling dogs and I am very responsible over my dogs.

Anyhow that brings me to thinking I will need a couple of nice foundation brood bitches for me to start out. If anyone has available some nice quality bitches, please talk to me and we can talk it out.
Also if anyone would like to spare a little time in helping me learn the lines and 'quirks' of the breed I would love nothing more than to hear their advice.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my letter, I hope that one day I can contribute to this wonderful breed and continue what you fanciers have already set out for me-a well established line of dogs well deserving of their wins and successful progeny.

Rigali Golden Retrievers And Coming Soon... PopRox Dals
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2007 6:50:58 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

Good luck with them happy :)
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:27:03 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Good luck
 ilovedogs27
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2007 4:44:51 AM reply with quote send message to ilovedogs27 Object to Post

I have a male dalmatian and am willing to sell. no less than 1000 though.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler