Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Purchasing more sessions?
 Race Point
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/25/2022 12:57:23 PM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post   

I went to train my dogs and it says that I am out of sessions. How do I go about purchasing more? I am confused!
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2022 7:11:52 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are you set at the highest session setting? To do so look to the left and click “my account” under your kennel name. On that page now look to the center-ish and there will be a tab that says “my kennel” click it and there should be a salary/sessions option. You want to click 4x sessions no salary. It will give you 48 sessions, the extras you can sell to make more money then the salary would give you.

-----
Last edited by DetroitKennel on 5/25/2022 9:24:36 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2022 8:38:55 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If 48 is still not enough you can buy another 10 through the "Sessons" link.
 Race Point
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/26/2022 1:31:14 PM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post

posted by DetroitKennel
Are you set at the highest session setting? To do so look to the left and click “my account” under your kennel name. On that page now look to the center-ish and there will be a tab that says “my kennel” click it and there should be a salary/sessions option. You want to click 4x sessions no salary. It will give you 48 sessions, the extras you can sell to make more money then the salary would give you.

-----

Hmmm I'm not seeing the option to add more sessions. I will keep playing around with it
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/26/2022 1:39:52 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Race Point
posted by DetroitKennel

-----

Hmmm I'm not seeing the option to add more sessions. I will keep playing around with it

https://www.showdog.com/users/hours.aspx

Option 4 gives you 48 sessions a day.

You can purchase more here as well:
https://www.showdog.com/users/sessions.aspx

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.