Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Smoke Free England!
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2007 1:51:07 AM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post   

As of today it is illegal to spoke in ant enclosed puplic place - FINALLY I CAN GO IN A PUB WITHOUT COUGHING MY GUTS UP!!

LOL

Just a Little reminder!

Lauren
 Pedigree Testing
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2007 1:56:03 AM reply with quote send message to Pedigree Testing Object to Post

+Know how youfeel LOL, all last week I fake coughed really loud when any smoker came near me LOL!
 Grinding Rocks
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2007 6:38:52 AM reply with quote send message to Grinding Rocks Object to Post

Yahoo!!!
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2007 1:20:39 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Yeah it's great! It'll be nice to not think does the resturant have a non-smokers area!

AMGR
 Shabadagar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2007 3:56:41 PM reply with quote send message to Shabadagar Kennels Object to Post

Im sooo happy! Me and my friend with asthma had to leave the pub early the other day as the smoke was so bad. No more smelling like fags!
 Metrriweathers
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2007 4:57:55 PM reply with quote send message to Metrriweathers Object to Post

I gave up smoking in November after 13 years and i've gotta say i think the ban is great!

MUK
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2007 1:51:04 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I passed them all smoking outside of the bar in the rain and coughed (laughed) At them, they are saying letting them have freedom to choose but what about us not wanting to breath it in!

AMGR
 Shabadagar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2007 3:12:44 PM reply with quote send message to Shabadagar Kennels Object to Post

Now we have the freedom to choose not to breathe it in! The weather has been perfect for this, haha.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.