.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : I am back!
 Nearco
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/4/2022 7:59:49 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post   

Hello all
I am returning and wondering if there are any breeds in need?
Some of you may remember me from the Great Danes. While they were a fun breed at that time, I would rather try a breed that is struggling or really needs players.
Any suggestions?
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2022 10:18:54 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

I heard Chihuahuas are in need.

Carol
 Random Numbers
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2022 10:31:52 AM reply with quote send message to Random Numbers Object to Post

Clumber Spaniel
The breed is nearly extinct and there is only 1 other player- Starting from scratch with admin dogs so it will be an even playing field if this breed interests you I will be having some gen 1 pups soon.
 RoughDiamondKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2022 10:35:56 AM reply with quote send message to RoughDiamondKennel Object to Post

Hello welcome back!
Skye Terriers have lost some people and could use some help. If your interested PM me and I can help set you up. But good luck with any breed you end up choosing!
 Sweetbrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2022 10:49:30 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetbrier Object to Post

I have breeds in need: Irish Terrier, maltese, Blck&Tan Coonhound, Scottish Deerhound
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2022 11:20:00 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

posted by RoughDiamondKennel
Hello welcome back!
Skye Terriers have lost some people and could use some help. If your interested PM me and I can help set you up. But good luck with any breed you end up choosing!

Skye Terriers may be fun...I will pm you
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2022 11:23:58 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

posted by Random Numbers
Clumber Spaniel
The breed is nearly extinct and there is only 1 other player- Starting from scratch with admin dogs so it will be an even playing field if this breed interests you I will be having some gen 1 pups soon.

I sent you a pm
 Novus
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2022 11:28:22 AM reply with quote send message to Novus Object to Post

Similar story with Lhasa Apso if you are interested in a non sporting breed. It's just me right now. I started with some starters and hidden high SOP studs last year. I am almost at 90 sop.

If you are interested, let me know happy :)
 Race Point
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2022 8:59:29 AM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers could use some active breeders! I can send puppies

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing