Search

.com Forum · Clumber Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : A New Breed! (Not Really New) Clumber Spaniel
 Random Numbers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2022 8:37:57 AM reply with quote send message to Random Numbers Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Not really a "New Breed", but since there are no longer any current dogs in the game, everyone has to begin anew with starter/Admin dogs.
There are 3 other breeders and there is room to grow!
I have several studs to choose from if anyone wants to join the breed.
I will also have some Gen 1 pups available soon.
ETA Link....
www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx

-----
Last edited by Random Numbers on 6/7/2022 12:57:43 PM
 Lexus*
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2022 1:26:26 PM reply with quote send message to Lexus* Object to Post

I am interested in a pup or two when they are born
and always up for the challenge of starters.
I also sent you a pm in case you don't check the forums
 Jakobi
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/8/2022 1:40:09 AM reply with quote send message to Jakobi Object to Post

Have grabbed a couple of starters. Need to wait a couple more days before I can get some more.
 Random Numbers
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2022 8:32:03 AM reply with quote send message to Random Numbers Object to Post

posted by Jakobi
Have grabbed a couple of starters. Need to wait a couple more days before I can get some more.
Good to have you aboard with the breed!
Could you place your boy up for stud? If we are going to revive this breed, we need all the boys up.
 Scottish Gaelic
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2022 8:45:31 AM reply with quote send message to Scottish Gaelic Object to Post

Just a tip,
Make sure you don't let any of your numbers get 'locked'. I have seen that with several other breeds.
I took a G1 boy, not sure if I can Ch to put him up for stud, as he is lower than the studs available. (6.70)
Advice?
 Random Numbers
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2022 8:53:33 AM reply with quote send message to Random Numbers Object to Post

posted by Scottish Gaelic
Just a tip,
Make sure you don't let any of your numbers get 'locked'. I have seen that with several other breeds.
I took a G1 boy, not sure if I can Ch to put him up for stud, as he is lower than the studs available. (6.70)
Advice?

If we all can work together, these G1 pups can be titled.
That is, if the other breeders can place their admin/source dogs in separate shows, the G1 pups can have their own shows...
Hope that makes sense.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler